Latest SDK Release
The latest Sailfish SDK release can be downloaded for Linux, OS X and Windows platforms from below.
Sailfish SDK 3.4
After downloading the SDK for your platform, please follow through with the installation instructions.
The release notes for this SDK release are available at .
All Download Options
|SailfishSDK-3.4.9-linux64-online.run||28M (28880459 bytes)||4d80ddf674c835432c79a4535c4002d8|
|SailfishSDK-3.4.9-linux64-offline.run||1.5G (1507173573 bytes)||fdd6a0a2e8532b3aa510abf6149f3b8f|
|SailfishSDK-3.4.9-mac-online.dmg||11M (11525405 bytes)||c05e62450981127abf675a0046ff4564|
|SailfishSDK-3.4.9-mac-offline.dmg||1.4G (1495293138 bytes)||a56e897b30c6522fdecbd6bc5c49d076|
|SailfishSDK-3.4.9-windows-online.exe||20M (20791121 bytes)||fbe7b30d2a4ff3f7cb0c8d1401a5d705|
|SailfishSDK-3.4.9-windows-offline.exe||1.4G (1450583478 bytes)||7c665ee50cf1dac426a43415eb346b1d|
Offline installers allow Sailfish SDK installation with VirtualBox-based build engine, latest build targets and latest emulator on hosts with limited network access.
You can get the SDK updates approximately a week or two earlier, if you start using the Early Access repository. This can be useful for e.g. testing the new SDK features before the final Sailfish SDK release. Check out for more information from the Early Access SDK page.
EA Build Targets
You can get the build target updates approximately a week earlier, if you install an Early Access build target or targets into your SDK. This can be useful for e.g. testing your apps before the official public Sailfish OS release. Check out for more information about the Early Access Build Targets.
- Application SDK Installation
- Application SDK Uninstallation
- Application SDK Guides
- Application SDK Known Issues
- Application SDK FAQ
Our SDK has been verified on the following systems:
- Ubuntu 18.04 64 bit
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- OS X 10.12.6
- It should work on other Linux flavours as well, but at this stage, its functionality on other host environments has not been fully verified. See also Pre-requisites below.
- A host machine running a Linux/Windows/OS X operating system.
- Oracle’s VirtualBox version 4.1.18 or higher pre-installed on the host machine. You should use the VirtualBox that is compatible with your distribution.
- Git is a prerequisite for the Sailfish SDK on Windows. Git for Windows can be obtained Git from https://git-scm.com/download/win
- About 5GB of free disk space.
- 4GB of RAM or more is recommended.
- libtinfo.so.5 - not all distributions ship this library by default.
- On Ubuntu 20.04, the package libtinfo5 may be installed.
- On Fedora the package ncurses-compat-libs may be installed
- If you find no way to fix libtinfo.so.5 on your system, you may try creating it as a symbolic link to your system libncurses.so.5 (or even libncurses.so.6 or libtinfo.so.6)
If you have any questions, feel to contact us in https://forum.sailfishos.org/.