Latest SDK Release
The latest Sailfish SDK release can be downloaded for Linux, OS X and Windows platforms from below.
Sailfish SDK 3.0
|Linux 32||Linux 64|
After downloading the SDK for your platform, please follow through with the installation instructions.
The release notes for this SDK release are available at together.jolla.com.
|SailfishSDK-3.0.7-linux32-offline.run||1.2G (1257136725 bytes)||77e4b3d4ebfedd503a797e51ce388a05|
|SailfishSDK-3.0.7-linux64-offline.run||1.2G (1252675167 bytes)||e821f205befd9b6d88b29aa49de36a29|
|SailfishSDK-3.0.7-mac-offline.dmg||1.2G (1256791381 bytes)||0faa7be3b1612464fadb56b8f8b7e4ac|
|SailfishSDK-3.0.7-windows-offline.exe||1.2G (1222431371 bytes)||e0f41de4c1fa7f741e354b047965f37f|
You can get the SDK updates approximately a week two earlier, if you start using the Early Access repository. This can be useful for e.g. testing the new SDK features before the final Sailfish SDK release. Check out for more information from the Early Access SDK page.
EA Build Targets
You can get the build target updates approximately a week earlier, if you install an Early Access build target or targets into your SDK. This can be useful for e.g. testing your apps before the official public Sailfish OS release. Check out for more information about the Early Access Build Targets.
- Application SDK Installation
- Application SDK Uninstallation
- Application SDK Guides
- Application SDK Known Issues
- Application SDK FAQ
Our SDK has been verified on the following systems:
- Ubuntu 16.04 32/64 bit
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- OS X 10.12.6
- It should work on other Linux flavours as well, but at this stage, its functionality on other host environments has not been fully verified.
- A host machine running a Linux/Windows/OS X operating system.
- Oracle’s VirtualBox version 4.1.18 or higher pre-installed on the host machine. You should use the VirtualBox that is compatible with your distribution.
- About 5GB of free disk space.
- 4GB of RAM or more is recommended.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to our developer mailing list: email@example.com or write it up in http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with ‘sdk’. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.