Latest SDK Release
The latest Sailfish SDK release can be downloaded for Linux, OS X and Windows platforms from below.
Sailfish SDK 3.1
After downloading the SDK for your platform, please follow through with the installation instructions.
The release notes for this SDK release are available at together.jolla.com.
All Download Options
|SailfishSDK-3.1.7-linux64-online.run||27M (28030864 bytes)||b64796d9dc6b2fcd20d6e2e82fcd4be7|
|SailfishSDK-3.1.7-linux64-offline.run||1.4G (1452530287 bytes)||8711da53acda760e6e9af8e5a6aaa75f|
|SailfishSDK-3.1.7-mac-online.dmg||11M (11532825 bytes)||490028a26dd15e8827d9776e0ec621cf|
|SailfishSDK-3.1.7-mac-offline.dmg||1.4G (1440669166 bytes)||b1e2f353edc732f7667c2f2ef0e04980|
|SailfishSDK-3.1.7-windows-online.exe||20M (19929007 bytes)||8cbeaabd2344af76741b51f2f0cb5cdc|
|SailfishSDK-3.1.7-windows-offline.exe||1.4G (1410460679 bytes)||c281e53fccc4489712d10563fa030cad|
Offline installers allow Sailfish SDK installation with VirtualBox-based build engine, latest build targets and latest emulator on hosts with limited network access.
You can get the SDK updates approximately a week two earlier, if you start using the Early Access repository. This can be useful for e.g. testing the new SDK features before the final Sailfish SDK release. Check out for more information from the Early Access SDK page.
EA Build Targets
You can get the build target updates approximately a week earlier, if you install an Early Access build target or targets into your SDK. This can be useful for e.g. testing your apps before the official public Sailfish OS release. Check out for more information about the Early Access Build Targets.
- Application SDK Installation
- Application SDK Uninstallation
- Application SDK Guides
- Application SDK Known Issues
- Application SDK FAQ
Our SDK has been verified on the following systems:
- Ubuntu 16.04 32/64 bit
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- OS X 10.12.6
- It should work on other Linux flavours as well, but at this stage, its functionality on other host environments has not been fully verified.
- A host machine running a Linux/Windows/OS X operating system.
- Oracle’s VirtualBox version 4.1.18 or higher pre-installed on the host machine. You should use the VirtualBox that is compatible with your distribution.
- Git is a prerequisite for the Sailfish SDK on Windows. Git for Windows can be obtained Git from https://git-scm.com/download/win
- About 5GB of free disk space.
- 4GB of RAM or more is recommended.
If you have any questions, feel to contact us in https://forum.sailfishos.org/.