Latest SDK Release
The latest Sailfish SDK release can be downloaded for Linux, OS X and Windows platforms from below.
Sailfish SDK 2.1
|Linux 32||Linux 64|
After downloading the SDK for your platform, please follow through with the installation instructions.
The release notes for this SDK release are available at together.jolla.com.
|SailfishSDK-2.1.1-linux32-offline.run||1.2G (1185631959 bytes)||0e395099886c2dc1b7254cda42ab6769|
|SailfishSDK-2.1.1-linux64-offline.run||1.2G (1213211512 bytes)||21cf25ec114fd1ccb823f67abc6061ba|
|SailfishSDK-2.1.1-mac-offline.dmg||1.1G (1166218910 bytes)||bdc4803b3df32c66785d0be6dd69df98|
|SailfishSDK-2.1.1-windows-offline.exe||1.1G (1137748015 bytes)||a1fee663da1c5c54ccf010c639be6690|
Early Access SDK
You can get the SDK updates approximately a week earlier, if you start using the Early Access repository. This can be useful for e.g. testing your apps before the official public Sailfish OS release. Check out for more information from the Early Access SDK page.
- Application SDK Installation
- Application SDK Uninstallation
- Application SDK Guides
- Application SDK Known Issues
- Application SDK FAQ
Our SDK has been verified on the following systems:
- Ubuntu 16.04 32/64 bit
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
- OS X 10.12.6
- It should work on other Linux flavours as well, but at this stage, its functionality on other host environments has not been fully verified.
- A host machine running a Linux/Windows/OS X operating system.
- Oracle’s VirtualBox version 4.1.18 or higher pre-installed on the host machine. You should use the VirtualBox that is compatible with your distribution.
- About 5GB of free disk space.
- 4GB of RAM or more is recommended.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to our developer mailing list: email@example.com or write it up in http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with ‘sdk’. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.